Crochetville


Aromaleigh Blog





Take Our Button!

Aromaleigh Mineral Cosmetics now has a blog! Come see what Kristen Bell, Aromaleigh's owner, has to say about Aromaleigh's latest and greatest mineral cosmetic products!


Daily Inspiration




Today's Verse


Daily Wisdom


Today's Quote



Subscribe




Take My Button!


Subscribe to My Blog!


Subscribe with Bloglines



Blog Rings



Crochet Blogs
Previous | Next


Previous | Next


Top Site List



Vote for me in "Top 100 Crochet and Hook Sites List" by clicking on the button below:






Christian Crocheters Webring
Previous | Next



Blogs I Read





Forums and Online Magazines



Learn to Crochet



Spinning and Fiber Arts Resources



Knitting Resources



Free Patterns










Shopping




Annie's Attic

Debbie's Yarn Company

Discount Yarn Sale

Herrschner's

Knit One Crochet Too

Knit Picks

Knitting Warehouse

Lion Brand Yarns

Patternworks

Smiley's Yarns

Yarn Express

Yarn Lady

Yarn Market

Yarnia

Button Mania



Previous Posts




Archives



Credits




Powered by Blogger



Progress Bars Inspired By:

Graphics Supplied by CatStuff


visitors since
March 14, 2005


Sunday, May 15, 2005
My Blog Name Has Changed!

I have changed the name of my blog, and therefore the URL of where it is hosted on blogger. My blog is now:

Cats in My Craft Basket

Just click on the link above and you'll be taken to my real blog site. I'll leave this old address up for awhile to give everyone a chance to make changes in any links or bookmarks you may have to my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


About Me






I'm Amy, a crafter-of-all- trades living in north Alabama with my husband of 15 years, our 12-year-old dd, our 9-year-old ds, 5 cats, and lots of fish. I enjoy all sorts of crafting hobbies, especially anything involving a needle or hook of some sort!

The WeatherPixie


Member of CGOA






On the Hook and Needles





75%
Prayer Shawl for gentleman at church with lymphoma

25%
Seraphina Shawl

75%
Knitted Prayer Shawl

50%
Martha Freedom Poncho with Lily Chin pattern

Crochet-Alongs




NONE RIGHT NOW

2006 Completed Projects





1. Light and Lacy Stole in Caron Simply Soft for SIL's birthday

2. Felted wool scarf in Plymouth Outback Wool for SIL's birthday

Wish List




Turn of the Century wooden crochet hooks in G, H, I, and N

Ashford carders to card cat fur for spinning

Crochet Books I Have and Love



Now Reading






Sisterchicks Say Ooh La La!



Listening To









Christian Chick Lit





My friends and I have been enjoying quite a few different Christian "chick lit" books lately. We've passed the following books around our circle, and we've all really enjoyed them. I think you might like them, too!



Other Favorite Links





Aromaleigh Mineral Cosmetics

Aromaleigh Customer Forum

JOY Sisters--Women's Group at my church

Ford's Chapel United Methodist Church

Women of Faith



Fur Babies






Shalimar, F, age 17


Boo, F, age 6


Lewis, M, age 6


Sagwa, F, age 2


Sasha, F, age 5 months